2011年10月13日木曜日

Midterm exam (Mashup)

I'm not sure if it is proper for exam but I will do my best.

A degital stollytelling assignments are our new project that would be focus on next. It is kinda similar as dailyshoot assignments that we did on twitter before. To join this project, we just need to have own blogs.

I'm gonna explain what "mashup" category is.
The meaning of "mashup" is that making things crushed and mixed.
Mashup
Mashup by Meet The Chumbeques' photostream thorogh creative commons

Assignments are like these.
"Movie Trailar Mashup" project is that making different story by using whatever favorite music trailar and adding other audio or part of movies. For example, his,his and hers
"Music Mash" project is that making a totally different song by mixing songs. If you put a word "mashup" on YouTube's search box, you can find some ideas about this. Such as


For me this category sounds fun however, it may take time to make these kind of movies and music. As you can see from this page, only a few people did this category than other ones.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think the mashup category is an interesting thing to explore, and it's nice seeing your take on it here. Looking forward to seeing what actual assignments you take from the category

    返信削除
  2. I'm so pleased you chose to focus on the Mashup assignment list. As you mentioned, this one seems to have been overlooked in the past. I'm hoping and many other TUJ and CUNY students will take the challenge to put some of these together.

    Which one do you think you'll do first? I'll be looking forward to it.

    As for the midterm, I think it would be better to use the artist's names when linking to their blogs instead of his or hers. Also, it might help to use the spell cracker .

    返信削除