2011年11月22日火曜日

Name that single

Spotlight on: another brick in the wall

This is my second ds 106 assignment! Name that single!
It's really simple one. You just need to guess a song from this picture! I think I chose really easy and simple picture.

This song reminds me of the winter 3 years ago. I visited Italy as school exchange program for 2 weeks and went out every night during that moment. My host sister took me many places by driving and this song was always on the radio!

It's getting cold these days here in Tokyo and I sometimes miss the days in Italy so I listen to this song :p


In case you couldn't find the answer, check this.

1 件のコメント:

  1. oooh you've been to Italy?? I went there for school trip for a week too :)
    I never heared this song before but I like it!
    good job :)

    返信削除