2011年11月22日火曜日

Your very own Spubble


My third ds 106 is Your very own Spubble.
I've just heard that visual assignments are easy, so, why don't I try one?



This picture was taken in last summer, when my friend did my hair color.. she has started working as a hair stylist from April and she wanted to practice coloring on people's hair actually. I didn't ask her any color at that moment because she is my BFF and I trusted her that she wouldn't do any strange colors. She bleached my hair pretty much and it became so blighter! like.. beyond my expectation. lol

Afterward, I was warned to return my hair color by a store manager of my part time job since the blighter hair color is not allowed but i guess it was good experience for both of us!

3 件のコメント:

  1. your face in this picture definetly shows your feelings Lol. i can see that you cannot express your true feelings about the color because your BFF is coloring...I think everyone could have this sort of experience in beauty shop!
    I'm happy for you if you can take this as a good exprience to both of you ;))
    (and I like this color too!)

    返信削除
  2. @Hirono
    Thank you for the comment!
    I'm kinda conservative for hairstyling so it was the very first time to change a lot!

    返信削除
  3. Ouch - that's a tough situation.

    I wonder which software you did to create this cool spubble and what your process was.

    返信削除